• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Introduction Thread! Open to everyone :]
Wink 
Hello There!

This is a thread in which everyone can introduce themselves.
I decided to make one so, this way we don't all have to make a thread if we don't want to make one, and everyone can check out the newcomers, welcome them and discuss about new players in one thread!
You may start with a short introduction, and a picture of yourself if you'd like. 

Anyway, I'll go first!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!
My in game name is PrinceBerley, 
You may know me as one of the moderators, the mayor of Hogsmeade and because I'm in the top of most of the rankings.
I joined the server around november last year, and have been active off and on since. 
As said, in game I am known as PrinceBerley. Though I am not a prince, or male for that fact, the name is an inside joke with my friends.
My real name is Kimberley and I am from the Netherlands, where I live with my cat and study to become a nurse.
Nice to meet you!

[Image: 14030627_1087290911308544_2095993502_n.jpg]
[Image: asun.png]
Its nicer organised if we all just get our own thread.
[Image: archimedes.png]
(06-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Ceiling_Cat Wrote: Its nicer organised if we all just get our own thread.

That may be so, and everyone can make one if they want to. 
I just thought, that if someone didnt want to start a whole thread, and wanted to get to know the people a bit easier, this'd be a nice way to do so Wink
[Image: asun.png]